- USPTA certified Tennis Professional
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons — Scroll down for rates. Outdoor lessons are held at local courts.
- Video Stroke Analysis
- Match Charting and Critique
- Off-Court Mental Training and Advice
Summer Tennis Academy
- Director and Lead Instructor, Orioles Tennis Academy, serving over 60 high school players each summer.
High School Coaching
- MSHSL Head Coach certified
- Member, MN High School Tennis Coaches Association
- JV Coach at Maple Grove Senior High. Coached 17 seasons at Osseo Senior High. The girls play in the Fall and the boys in the Spring. Varsity, JV, and C teams are open to 7-12th graders.
I generally charge $20 for labor ($15 for juniors), plus the cost of string. I have several popular strings in stock ranging from synthetic gut to polys. Contact me for string tension, turn-around time, and pricing. I can do one- or two-piece stringing and can provide a number of hybrid combinations. I use a Prince Neos 1000 machine. I'm able to fix most broken grommets, or assist in finding replacements. Contact me for more information.
Private Lesson Rates Per Hour
1 person: $50
2 persons: $28 each
3 persons: $20 each
4 persons: $16 each
I have professional relationships with these excellent tennis and fitness instructors. We can tailor hitting sessions and tennis-specific plyometric training to meet your needs.
- Anna Zeltinger, Osseo '17, Girls Assistant Coach 2021, NWSC All-Conference Honorable Mention at #1 Doubles
- Daniel Prody, Speed and Strength Instructor and Powerlifting Coach at Osseo Senior High (Girls Powerlifting State Champions, 2020)
- Jessica Dahl, Osseo '20, Luther College Women's Tennis 2020-2022, NWSC All-Conference at #1 Singles
- Grace Bakke, Maple Grove '21, NWSC All-Conference at #1 Doubles
I accept Venmo, checks, and cash. I can email an invoice in advance.
Lessons Scheduled Separately
Payment is due before the lesson begins. That way we can forget about money and focus on tennis.
Package of Lessons Scheduled in Advance
Option 1: Pay in full before first lesson.
Option 2: Pay half of total due at or before the first lesson. Pay remaining half before the last lesson.
Option 3: Pay equal installments before the beginning of each lesson.
15% off package of five or more lessons scheduled in advance.
In Case of Bad Weather, or Emergency — every attempt will be made to reschedule the lesson within two weeks. If prior payment is already received, credit will be given toward future lesson(s).