- USPTA certified Tennis Professional, APC
- Currently teaching Junior Development classes at Life Time - Fridley
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons — Scroll down for rates. Outdoor lessons are held at Osseo Senior High School courts.
- Orioles Tennis Academy in the summer
- Video Stroke Analysis
- Match Charting and Critique
- Off-Court Mental Training and Advice
- USTA and ITA certified official.
- Member, National Association of Sports Officials.
- Member, USTA Northern Section Officials Committee.
I specialize in roving umpire assignments and have officiated USTA-sanctioned tournaments, NCAA Division I Invitationals, Division III MIAC and UMAC dual meets including conference championships, as well as Sectional and State Tournaments for the MN State High School League.
Orioles Tennis Academy
I am Director and Lead Instructor for the Orioles Tennis Academy, serving over 60 high school players each summer.
High School Coaching
- MSHSL Head Coach certified
- Member, MN High School Tennis Coaches Association
- I coach tennis at Osseo Senior High. The girls play in the Fall and the boys in the Spring. Varsity, JV, and C teams are open to 7-12th graders. Over 80 kids come out for Osseo's tennis teams each year.
Standard Rates Per Hour
1 person: $50
2 persons: $28 each
3 persons: $20 each
4 persons: $16 each
I generally charge $20 for labor ($15 for juniors), plus the cost of string. I have several popular strings in stock ranging from synthetic gut to polys. Contact me for string tension, turn-around time and pricing. Osseo Tennis Booster Club provides free string (Prince Synthetic Gut with Duraflex 16) for Osseo High School players. I can do one- or two-piece stringing and can provide a number of hybrid combinations. I mainly use a Prince Neos 1000 stringing machine. I'm able to fix most broken grommets, or assist in finding replacements. Contact me for more information.
We have professional relationships with these excellent tennis and fitness instructors. We can tailor hitting sessions and tennis-specific plyometric training to meet your needs.
- Anna Zeltinger, Tennis Instructor, Osseo '17 NWSC All-Conference Honorable Mention #1 Doubles
- Daniel Prody, Speed and Strength Instructor and Powerlifting Coach at Osseo Senior High (Girls Powerlifting State Champions, 2020)
- Jessica Dahl, Tennis Instructor, Luther College Women's Tennis, Osseo '20 NWSC All-Conference #1 Singles
- Grace Bakke, Tennis Instructor, Maple Grove '21, NWSC All-Conference #1 Doubles
- Greta Kitelinger, Tennis Instructor, Osseo '21, NWSC All-Conference #1 Doubles
I accept Venmo, PayPal, cash, checks, major credit cards. I have a card reader on-court. I can email an invoice in advance.
Lessons Scheduled Separately
Payment is due before the lesson begins. That way we can forget about money and focus on tennis.
Package of Lessons Scheduled in Advance
Option 1: Pay in full before first lesson.
Option 2: Pay half of total due at or before the first lesson. Pay remaining half before the last lesson.
Option 3: Pay equal installments before the beginning of each lesson.
15% off package of five or more lessons scheduled in advance.
Additional discount for students attending or planning to attend Osseo Senior High School. Ask me.
In Case of Bad Weather, or Emergency — every attempt will be made to reschedule the lesson within two weeks. If prior payment is already received, credit will be given toward future lesson(s).
- USPTA Membership Certificate (PDF)
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance Coverage (PDF)
- Certified Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED