Public leadership is learned and all citizens should take on the role of public leadership wherever they have authority to act. The biggest challenge of our time is whether we can preserve a working democracy and be a self-governing people capable of solving complex and difficult social problems. Does your organization make time and space available to address this fundamental question? Is it in your self-interest to do so? We emphatically say "Yes." Effective public leaders will strengthen your internal effectiveness, and help build a community where your organization can thrive.
- Civic Leadership 101 Workshops
- Staff Training on Healthy Politics
- Executive Coaching
- Improving Organizational Governance
- Elections and Voter Engagement
- Integration with our Advocacy, Communications, and Policy Analysis Services
- Contact Us for Initial Consultation
- Accountable Workplans
- Effective Public Meetings
- Making a Case for Civic Leadership
- Life Work Exercise
- Value-Driven Calendar
- Forming a Civic Policy Agenda
We rely on notable public leaders and tested civic learning resources, and we maintain a special licensing agreement with Peg Michels and Tony Massengale for use of materials and knowledge developed by Civic Organizing, Inc.